Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter

Over at Stamp in Canada we had an April one on one swap, the theme was Easter. I have a lot of House Mouse stamps and love to use them as much as I can. The stamp I used is Sweet Relief featuring Maxwell, Mudpie, Monica and Amanda. Easter to me is lots and lots of jellybeans, I like the red and green ones best. I coloured with prismas and oms. The cardstock I used was Lavender lace and elegant eggplant. I punched the butterfly out of vellum and coloured it with a purple spica glitter pen.
                                    April swap card for Donnalee 2011
I made the charm that is hanging on the ribbon, one of my first attempts at making a charm. It is also purple. Here is a close-up of the charm.
                                          Close up of the charm

Thanks for stopping by and have a very Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

I love this card...and that charm is simply wonderful...tfs

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful card!
The charm is absolutely gorgeous!