Monday, April 11, 2011

A Spring Swap

Over at Stamp in Canada, Andrea hosted a spring swap in April. There were 9 participants and all the cards were fabulous. Here is the one I submitted for the swap
.
                                         Andrea's Spring Swap card.
As you probably noticed House Mouse stamps are my all time favourite to use although I have stamps from a lot of different companies.
For this card I used  House Mouse Gentle Rain featuring Muzzy. I used SU always artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil delight and GP white. card stock. The ribbon is Certainly celery. Coloured with Prismas and OMS and I used clear liquid embossing on the raindrops. Stickles was used on the daffodil.
Thanks for stopping by and come back as often as you can.

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

I just love this mouse and flower... what a great card...all the real water affects etc. how cool is that...tfs