Friday, May 6, 2011

Pages in Time on-line Crop

Last weekend Pages in Time had an on-line crop, it was a fun weekend lots of challenges and games. The first challenge was a distress challenge. Now those who know me know I am not happy “roughing” up a card but it was a challenge so I distressed everything on the card, first was the background which I used the distressed stripes cuttlebug folder. The image was distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink, the edges of the layer were roughed up with a pair of scissors. I made the nautical knot from a tutorial found here.

                       PIT online crop April 29, 30,May 1,2011 001

The second card I made for the “hide and seek” challenge, we were given hints to where the digi image was hidden and when it was found we made a card with it making sure there was some stitching on it. I made a 4 1/4 square easel card and used my sewing machine to add the feather stitch around the image layer.

                      PIT online crop April 29, 30,May 1,2011 002

The next challenge was to make a tag, an image was posted that we could use for the challenge. The tag had to be distressed, have a stamped image, a hand made flower, stickles, chipboard and the word Leisure somewhere on the tag. This little tag took me several hours to complete.

                      PIT online crop April 29, 30,May 1,2011

The final challenge I did was a colour challenge the picture was  predominately turquoise and peach. I loved these colours together. The image I used was a dolly mama’s by Joey, Inc. the designer paper was from an Asian mat stack I picked up at Winners last year.

                       PIT online crop April 29, 30,May 1,2011 003

Glad you dropped by to have a look at my creations today and come back again to visit.

3 comments:

Gail said...

i know i commented on these before barb..but had to say again how i love the distressing you did on the ship..it's awesome!!..tfs..loves ya

Lynn's Place said...

Barb all 4 of these rock...good luck with the crop challenges...

wenchie said...

Just beautiful Barb. I can't pick a favourite. I like them all.