Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crop Stop Blog Hop Challenge # 7……your favourite pet

Although House Mouse is my favourite stamps to use I only had one with me at the cottage, I don’t know how that happened I usually have half my collection with me. I did have one of my second favourite “pets” ……….Fluffles,  Here is where to find Agnes’s challenge.

I coloured the image with Spica glitter pens  I used my Nellie, there are three dies in the circle set and  decided to try using the two larger ones together and was very surprised and excited on how it turned out. I glued the larger scallop flush, glued the image to the smaller one and popped it up. I used Real Red and Georgia Pacific cardstock, a Stampin’up embossing folder.

                           IMG_1184

Well I’m off now to create the last two challenges while I still have the ideas in my head. Check back to see what my favourite summer song is. 

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
       -Joshua J. Marine

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable card! Love the red/white combo and the flower frame! Thanks for joining another of our CropStop Blog Hop Challenges!!

Lynn's Place said...

This is so cute love the edge and image...tfs