Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christmas in July

Well way, way back before the postal strike a Christmas in July swap was planned at  Stamp in Canada, names were drawn and  we made and sent one Christmas card. Mine was more delayed than I had planned and it was finally received on Wednesday. The recipient of my card is a very fun lady so I knew I had to make a really fun card for her so out came my Dolly Mama which was purchased at the Butterfly Moon…..check it out it’s the banner on the right side of my blog.. I did use the traditional  colours, Ridinghood Red and the Christmas dp is from a paper pack which matches it perfect. the poinsettias were also purchased from the Butterfly Moon.
                       Ruth's Christmas in July card
Now you have seen my Christmas in July card I hope this inspires you to get started on your cards for this year Christmas will sneak up on all of us again this year. Thanks for stopping by today and come back anytime, you are always welcome.
If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.
- Anonymous

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This dolly girl is so cute I think I need one but never know which to choose..you do her great justice...tfs..great card...

wenchie said...

Oh what a fun card! I love the image and the sentiment!