Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspired by the Glitz and Glamour of the Red Carpet

It is mid-way inspiration time over at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog, the sponsor is Bugaboo, what cute, cute images they have too, if you join the challenge at Clear it out you might win some of their great digis.
The image I was thrilled to play with is called Heels…….Big Bow and as soon as I saw it I thought of the glitz and glamour of the red carpet I coloured the image with prismacolour pencils and odourless mineral spirits, my something glittery from my stash is the red rhinestones and the glitter glue I have had for eons. Most everything on the card but the black glitter cardstock I have had for a long time.
                             IMG_1468
Thanks for stopping by today to have a look at what I have been crafting. Don’t forget to join us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog and you might win some digis from Bugaboo

4 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

This is so pretty!! Love the colors you worked with!!

Donna said...

Ohhhhh lovely lovely Barb!
I love the black and white with a touch of red
Very elegant!

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Now those are some fancy HIGH Heels! Love the red, glitter trim. Perfect card for a red carpet inspiration!
Sandy, Clear It Out DT
sandy's crafty creations

Lynn's Place said...

Now that sure is glitz awesome job tfs