Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let’s get on our Warm & Fuzzies and join Clear it Out!!!

 Were you looking for the Drunken Stamper's Happy New Year post? you can scroll down or click HERE.


Happy New Year, at this time I would like to wish all my friends and followers a Happy and Prosperous 2013. It is hard to believe another whole year has passed,  For some reason or other I can’t get out of the Winter mode for cards. I got way behind and my friends are now getting “warm winter wishes” cards. Here is one I made for a friend and the challenge, you will find all the information on the Clear it Out Challenge blog.http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/
IMG_1538
The sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps the theme is warm fuzzies and the stash item is to use texture on your project. I textured the background with a snowflake embossing folder and the blue snowflakes I have had for two years they are very shiny.
The “stuff” I used
Image…Little winter penguin skate from bugaboo
here is where I found it have a look at all of the cute penguins
Colouring medium….prisma pencils & oms
Cardstock …..Blue, GP white & GP black
Sentiment…….Impression Obsession
Spellbinders large ovals
Circle & Scalloped circle punches
snowflakes out of my stash
Thanks for stopping by today come back again soon you are always welcome in my ‘creative corner”

4 comments:

Donna said...

Happy New Year Barb!! Ohhhhh I love love love this card! The image, the sentiment, the sparkle on the snowflakes! I am sure the friend that receives it will love it too!

Lynn's Place said...

So adorable and does give off that warm and fuzzy feeling...LOL like those penguins do...great job....tfs

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute card Barbara! That penguin is so cute in his warm scarf!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Audrey Hiltke said...

Happy New Year!! I love our adorable ice skating penguin - so cute! Thank you too for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment on my Blog.
Hugs,
Audrey