Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It’s A Birthday Theme at Clear it Out Tuesday……..

Check out the Challenge at Clear it Out you will find it HERE. The theme is Birthday but there is a twist……you must put more than one ribbon on your project. Digi Darla is the sponsor for the challenge which will last two weeks, so get busy,  My image is from Digi Darla isn’t it adorable. You need to go there and have a look at all the cute designs.
IMG_1578
I needed a card for a 4 year old that loves trucks, I hope he likes tractors too. I coloured with my prisma colour pencils and OMS in the green and yellow of a John Deere tractor, used liquid pearls for the smoke and paper glaze for the windows. I used two strips of green check ribbon to put the buttons on and I was thinking it didn’t look like I had more than one ribbon so I added the “deer” ribbon tag. Cool isn’t it.
Now if you like the sketch just pop over to the deconstructed sketch site, Jen has awesome sketches. I am entering  this card in the sketch challenge #89, When you find a sketch you love you are half way to creating.
Things I used to make my card…..
Digital image….Digi Darla
Card stock…..Garden Green Daffodil delight & GP White
Ribbon ……..Both ribbons I used are 3 years old.
Buttons…………..Who knows how old, had them a long time
Links
Sponsor…….Digi Darla
Thanks for looking……..

2 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb! I love the little deer peeking out from the side!

Lynn's Place said...

What an awesome image great job on the whole thing...tfs