Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mid-Challenge time at Clear it Out Tuesday..masculine

There is another week for you to join in the Masculine/Father’s Day challenge at Clear it Out. Stash item is METAL and there are two sponsors Bugaboo and The Stamping Chef that’s two chances to win. Check them both out they have fabulous digis.
My inspiration for you this week comes from Bugaboo, I chose the image BBQ guy, reminds me of my hubby at the lake when he bbqs but of course he won’t wear the chef’s hat I got for him lol.
IMG_1672
Crafting at the cottage isn’t the same as crafting at home, I have to remember to bring enough supplies with me, there are no scrap/stamp stores around. I would have liked another piece of red cardstock, but the blue looks pretty good, my thoughts might have been to use the blue but I only brought one piece of it too. The stash item I used were the two large brads, they look pretty spiffy there.
Supplies
Image from Bugaboo
Cardstock Real Red, Pacific point, Crumb Cake and GP white
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black used on the sentiment
Sentiment A round array from Stampin’up
7/8 scalloped punch (just happens to go with the stamps set)
Tim Holtz wood grain embossing folder
Brads from my stash.
Nice to see you again and I hope you take some time to join Clear it Out Tuesday for the challenge.

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Awe how sweet a card and I know where this was taken WTG summer digs looking good already :) tfs

Donna said...

What??? Harry won't wear his chef's hat??? Well he's just no fun LOL
Great card for this challenge, love the image and the wood grain background!