Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday…..Masculine

Get a head start on your Father’s day card or a birthday card the theme is Masculine or Father’s day and the stash item is use METAL on your project,  To get all the information on the challenge please check out the Clear it Out challenge blog. Two fabulous sponsors again so two chances to win, Bugaboo is offering 7 digi images and Stamping chef is giving 3 images.
For this week’s inspiration I used a cute dino from Stamping Chef, such a cute “daddy’s day card”. Since dinosaurs are usually green I picked a lime green and of course my favourite colour purple. this reminded me of the dinosaur sweaters I knit for my older two grandsons when they were very young.
IMG_1673
I just had to use the honeycomb embossing folder I just purchased from Stampin;up and I found out a hexagon punch I bought a long time ago fits inside the spaces perfect. My stash item is the green metal clips and brads I have had for eons, they don’t even sell them at the dollar store anymore.
Supplies
Image……Dino from The Stamping Chef
Ink….for the sentiment Versafine Imperial Purple
embossing folder…honeycomb (SU)
Sentiment…..Stampin’up Around Array
Accessories….Spellbinders large circles 7/8 inch scalloped punch
Cardstock …one is gable green not sure of the lighter one and elegant eggplant. Green metal clips and brads from my stash.
Thanks for looking today and I would love to see you play along with the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Awwwww how cute is that dino??? Great colours and I love that hexagon embossing folder!!