Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Challenge at the Drunken Stampers challenge blog

The Midnight Margaritas would love to have you play along with My Best Friend’s Wedding movie challenge #131 at the Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog. Again I haven’t seen the movie so I took the alternate choice of using blue. I never realized how many movies I haven’t seen, we haven’t been to a movie theatre since Pirates of the Caribbean the Black Pearl and I am not one to sit in front of the T.V. to watch either (I’m usually napping if I do). Now to show you my card, I think the technique is emboss resist. I stamped the flowers with versamark watermark and embossed with clear embossing powder then sponged with blue dye ink over the embossed flowers. The butterflies were punched from some scraps left over from a class I went to.

IMG_1676

Since I am now at the cottage and everything I used is at home I have no idea what the name of the flower set I used.  The sentiment is from Stampin’up Heard from the Heart. Cardstock is GP white, Bashful Blue and pacific point, the ribbon is bashful blue everything but the butterflies is from Stampin’up.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’m glad you visited. Head over to the Drunken Stamper’s blog and have a look to see what all the design team members have for you to look at. They are awesome.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh Barb!! So pretty!! Love the emboss resist!

Lynn's Place said...

What a pretty little card...great job...tfs :) <((><

Unknown said...

So pretty Barb! I love that gorgeous floral background...beautiful!

Jessi Fogan said...

The sponging is so perfect! Soft & totally lovely :)