Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School Week 2 at Clear it Out Tuesday

Hello friends, another week closer to when the Ontario children go back to school  Right after the Labour day weekend which is September 2. September 3rd will be our Anniversary, can you imagine 53 years….WOW.  On with the challenge over at Clear it Out Tuesday,  Back to school and the stash item is chipboard.  Three sponsors again this challenge, just think if you enter you have three chances to win so get out the crafty stuff and create. Limited Runs, Digi Darla Designs and QKR Stampede are the sponsors don’t forget to check them out.
Last week I used a QKR stampede image so to give the sponsors equal “billing” I have two cards for you this week. The first one is the image I couldn’t find last week in my pile of printed images and it’s from Digi Darla Designs.
IMG_1733
I made a 5X5 square card, I had bought these at Michaels a couple of years ago from the $1.50 bin. Done in turquoise and white and I used my turquoise glitter on the chipboard piece, it sure looks dark in the picture, it was my first attempt at heat & stick powder and glitter. (I will get better)
Second card is from Limited Runs check them out as they have a freebie on Friday. The image I used is a mischievous boy just heading out for recess.
IMG_1734
The shadows were long when I took the picture as with both images they were coloured with prisma colour pencils and oms. The cardstock is GP white and two different blues from Stampin’up that their names elude me at the moment. The patterned paper is from the $$ store Although they are not very visible there are two chipboard circles I punched holes in with my crop-a-dile to make the buttons then added some blue & white baker’s twine.
Thanks for having a look today and I hope you will join us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the challenge.
Until next time…..Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Both of your cards are so cute.
That little cheerleader is adorable. :)

Lynn's Place said...

Wow both cards rock great job on this challenge...tfs

Donna said...

Great cards Barb! And happy anniversary wishes to you and H!