Thursday, August 8, 2013

Finally my card for the Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge

What a week, Monday evening I went to my e-mail program and I was expecting a notification of a delivery and there was an e-mail about a delivery……….sadly it was a fake virus protection that immediately locked everything up. It took over the Avira and the Malebytes programs. My mail and both browsers. Long story short it needed some work. Took it in Tuesday and picked it up this morning. Now I’m paranoid about my mail. The tech said it was one he hadn’t seen before. I have a blackberry playbook which kept me up to date.
The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is “Summer Vacation” your stash item is Rub ons or Stickers. What an easy peasy challenge.The sponsors for the challenge are Bugaboo, The Stamping chef and our newest sponsor Lacy Sunshine Stamps. All the information about the challenge and prizes are on the Clear it Out blog, when you are there check out all the other design team members cards.
IMG_1719
My image is from Bugaboo, it’s been so long I can’t remember the name of the digi. I thought he was a cool character and it reminded me of being at the lake. My stash item is the Rub-on from a “chit chat” package at least 3 years old and not many were used. Summer is a left over from another challenge along with the flip-flop background paper and is from McMahon Five Designs.
Thanks for checking out my blog today. Head over to Clear it Out Tuesday and join in the fun. lets see your idea of Summer Vacation.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Barb!! Love that chillaxin penguin!!
What a pain in the butt about your computer...hopefully it's all fixed up now!

Lynn's Place said...

Now that's a way cool penguin for sure great job and tfs

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card. Love that penguin just chillin'
I am so worried about getting a virus. Hope you got everything all cleared up.

Katherine Clayton said...

GREAT job on this card! Just love the penguin.