Monday, September 23, 2013

Second Week of “I Love Your Hat” Challenge……..

Summer is over and fall is upon us, the days are nice but the nights are cool. Soon it will be time to bring all my crafty stuff home and figure out where to put it until I find it’s proper spots. 
There is still another week to join in the fun at The Cheerful Stamp Pad the sponsor is Rick St.dennis digitalsThis week I used the same digital stamp I did last week but made it smaller to look more like a cameo.
IMG_1738
I used the gold glitter flourishes to accent the feathers on the hat. I used tiny pearls on her earrings.
supplies
Image by Rick St dennis
Cardstock…turquoise . GP white and gold glitter cardstock
Dies.. spellbinder oval large, Opulent ovals and Tim Holtz flourish die
Embossing folder…cherry blossom from the Asian Cuttlebug pack.
Thanks for taking time from your busy day to have a peek at what I’ve been making. Don’t forget to head over to the Cheerful Stamp Pad and join us in the “I Love Your Hat” challenge.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

She is done up in such a pretty shade of blue...you did justice to this digi awesome work TFS <((><

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the turquoise and gold combo Barbara, and that image is fabulous!

Hazel said...

Love your card - such beautiful colours x

Jessi Fogan said...

I still can't picture having my crafty stuff divided up - I'd never have the right thing in the right place! But then I wouldn't want to NOT be crafting half the time either... :D Good luck finding room!!
I love the glittery swirls - and that oval die is perfect for making a cameo.

Tracy said...

Another great card.
The ending of summer is bitter sweet for me.
We have to close up camp...but my Friday night scrapbooking nights can start :)