Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Music Boy…..

Happy Wednesday, it’s the middle of the week or as some call it,  :”Hump Day”. Now being retired it really isn’t a biggie for me anymore. I woke this morning (because we had gone out to dinner yesterday) thinking it was Sunday what a way to speed up or reverse the week.  I coloured this Digi Darla Designs  a week or so ago I had plans for the image but didn’t get to do anything until the weekend, I saw a sketch I liked at Freshly Made Sketches and it was perfect for the image but unfortunately sketch 101 linksy was closed but i used the sketch anyway. Check them out there is a new fabulous sketch there today!!! Guess what!! the sketch still worked for Digi Darla challenges how cool is that.
DD & Sketch
As you know I forgot my camera at home so I’m using my Blackberry Play Book camera, it didn’t seem to capture this picture as well as I had hoped.  The image is called music boy coloured with prisma pencils and oms. I used Real Red, Pacific point and GP white. the banners are some scraps I had on my craft table. (leftovers you might recognize)
I am entering this in the Digi Darla ATG with a Twist challenge, the twist  to use a flag, banner or pennant is optional.
thanks for stopping by today !
Happy Crafting
Barbara.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

He's so cute great job and tfs

Tracy said...

Your card is great and your colouring fabulous. I think you playbook took a great photo.
As for being retired, I know how you feel about the days getting mixed up.
If my hubby still didn't work, I wouldn't know what day it was, even more so that my girls are all finished school. But man I love retirement, lol :)

Crafting Vicky said...

Really fabulous take on the sketch. Funny how days don't have that much importance when you are on vacation or retired... and while we work we run around like crazy people!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a fab image you showcased here!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s