Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It’s the Second Week of the Thanksgiving Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday

There is a second week of the Thanksgiving challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday, the stash item is a sentiment left over from another project. There are two sponsors for the challenge, Lacy Sunshine and Bugaboo, please visit their stores they both have awesome digis.
This week for the challenge I used an image from Lacy Sunshine it is Emily’s windy autumn day.
IMG_1760
Isn’t this the most adorable face? Now to see the whole card……
IMG_1761
I coloured the image with prisma colour pencils and oms, the leaves were painted with my twinkling H20s. Since I got carried away sizing my image I didn’t have room for either of the stash sentiments, they were just too large. Since I am not really good with the rub-ons and while cutting out a section I have ended up with another stuck to my finger or the table so I managed to find a part rub-on….the word “friend” The flowers reminded me of sunflowers I didn’t have any brown brads but plan on adding brown centers to the flowers.
IMG_1762
Supplies I used:
Image Lacy Sunshine
Cardstock…so saffron and turquoise, gp white
Tulip border embossing folder, flowers, buttons
part sentiment “friend”
Thanks for checking today and have a wonderful week.
Barbara

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Ooh, I love those flowers! annnnd that sounds like how I roll with rub-ons....sheesh :)

Donna said...

Great card Barb!!

Lynn's Place said...

This image is soooo cute you did great job on this project...tfs

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet image and a fabulous card Barbara! I feel your pain about the rub-ons - I do the same thing also! LOL!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
Great image and beautifully coloured :)