Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Baby Cards………….in Pink.

Just thought since I finished two cards, both the same for two new baby girls born in the last couple of weeks. I would make a quick post. I have used this cute Happy Hopper a couple of times before, but I just love it.
IMG_1774
I love the spellbinder’s Flora Oval for girlie cards and the regular ovals work well with it. I cut and embossed the scalloped oval and used the outside scrap on the inside of the card.
IMG_1775
I love how when it was embossed I could use it as a frame for the sentiment.
Supplies:
Stamp       House Mouse Happy Hopper Sleepy Head
Sentiment….Baby Love from Stampendous
Cardstock…pink and GP white
Accessories…Swiss dots cuttlebug folder, Spellbinders Floral ovals, large plain and scalloped ovals
Thanks for stopping by today come back again soon your are always welcome.

5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

That die is to die for ...the whole card is adorable ...tfs

Lynn's Place said...

That die is to die for ...the whole card is adorable ...tfs

Lynn's Place said...

That die is to die for ...the whole card is adorable ...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely perfect & precious - and that sentiment is SO TRUE! Love that Happy Hopper too :)

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card. I love this image and how you coloured it up.
Great papers and really like the embossing.