Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome to Clear it Out’s Challenge…Halloween week 2

Ten days until Halloween now is your time to crafty and make some cards, The theme is Halloween and the stash item is something orange a nice and easy challenge. Head over to Clear it Out to get the details. There are three sponsors for the Halloween challenge Digi Darla Designs, QKR Stampede and Stitchy Bear.
I used a cute pumpkin and spider digi from Digi Darla Designs, coloured them with prisma colour pencils and oms.  I used some of the cute washi tape I found at a little scrapbooking store in Delhi ON. I just couldn’t resist it.

IMG_1778
After I coloured the face and the spider I used my spica glitter pens on them, of course it doesn’t show much in the picture but IRL it’s sparkly.
Supplies
Image….digi darla
Cardstock GP White GP black, orange patterned paper from a prize package.
Accessories Spellbinders circles large and small, Halloween washi tape.
Thanks for dropping in today to see my card for the CIOT Halloween challenge. I hope you will get crafty and play along with us. there is still two weeks to enter.

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Love your card Barbara! What a fantastic Halloween image!

Lynn's Place said...

Love that pumpkin great job on the card ...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

oh, that washi is SWEET!! Love the huge fangs on the spider :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card..I love the washi tape :)