Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Tropical Hooters Challenge is a Place….Paris

Okay I know it’s not my week for the challenge (I’m a Yellow Canary) but I so wanted to play, I had an image from The Stamping chef and I just HAD to use it. The challenge theme is Place and the place is PARIS, now there all so many things you can do, romance, April in Paris or just the Eiffel tower the ideas are endless. I have a 12 X 12 patterned paper pad that is just travel, there was one sheet that has the Eiffel tower and I used it for the background paper, I coloured the image with my prisma pencils and oms and fussy cut it out, flat attached it to the paper. I had some stickers in my stash I can’t even remember when I bought them, so I added PARIS to the left and some bling to the right. Head over to the Drunken Stampers Challenge blog for all the important information and check out what the Tropical Hooters have made to inspire you.
IMG_1852
The image I used is from The Stamping Chef (TSC) called bon voyage. I used turquoise and crumb cake cardstock.  Thanks for joining me today and I hope you find some time to get crafty and join the fun at The Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog.
I am entering this in the Anything Goes challenge at The Stamping chef challenge Blog.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Love love love this card Barb!! It's soooo pretty, love the colours and your colouring as always is perfect!

Lynn's Place said...

How cute she has Hooters :) it is all awesome...tfs

Chris Dring said...

Ooh La La! Love your card Barbara! Excellent job!

Tracy said...

Now isn't she sassy, teehee.
Great card and beautifully coloured.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

What a gorgeous gal! France should want to borrow your card for tourism.

Jessi Fogan said...

This couldn't be any more ooh-la-la! I LOVE IT!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Ohh Sexy..

Lindsey said...

A perfect card for the Paris challenge! Très jolie!