Monday, December 23, 2013

Welcome to the Last Challenge of 2013 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Only two more days of shopping, I hope you are ready!! I have one item I couldn’t find so will be out today finding it or a replacement and some groceries too. I always make “nuts and bolts” at Christmas and I love putting the Oriental mix in it, nice crunch and a little sip too along with the garlic sesame sticks…yum.
This is the first week of the Any Thing Goes challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad I hope you will find some time to enter the challenge. The sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Digis it’s a Canadian company and they have free digis every Friday. Now for my card I used a Freebie Friday image I got a couple of weeks ago, I had printed it and it was in my “scrap box” waiting to be coloured. The sketch I used is from Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it’s the last sketch of 2013, Stella says Sketch #148, there is lots of time to check it out.
                                 IMG_1872
I followed the sketch pretty close, I fussy cut (my crafting buddies know how I am not fond of cutting) and I used the left over white cardstock to make the snow hills. I added crystal effects to the mask and white opal liquid pearls on the hat. I added the strip of bling to it just because it was sitting in front of me.
Challenges I am entering this in are:
Catch the bug challenge Blog Stella says sketch #148 1/4/14
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge # 64 Non traditional Christmas colours Dec. 27, 2013
Thanks for visiting at this busy time of year, I hope you find time to join us in the ATG challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad there are two weeks to the challenge. Hope to see you there.
Merry Christmas
Barbara.

10 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Woohoo!!! down the hill he goes how cute is this...great job...tfs...and MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card Barbara! What a great coloring job on that image and loved that you used crystal effects and liquid pearls! Excellent take on the sketch also!

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm loving all the texture! WOOT for Glossy Accents! Hope you found the last thing you were looking for :)

OlgaB said...

Great combo of papers and colours. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
Olga DT G'nS

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! I enjoy Bugaboo images very much! This is perfect for our Non-Traditional Christmas Colours Challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - so glad you linked up. Happy Holidays to you!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Donna said...

How did I miss this awesome card!! I totally impressed with your fussy cutting! Great job!

Tracy said...

Cute card and cute image.
I like the shine to his googles :)

Melissa S. said...

I'm not sure if my comment went through or not so I just wanted to make sure. Love this card and I'm so happy you joined us at Bugaboo for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card, love the colors. thanks for joining us at catch the bug!

Kathy said...

Wow, this is the cutest. Love the shine on his goggles, such a great touch. Thanks so much for playing along with Stella Says Sketch!