Thursday, May 29, 2014

At the Lake………………

I just had to use this cute little Happy Hopper from House Mouse Designs since the challenge at House Mouse and Friend Monday challenge Blog is “splish splash” and it ends Saturday I needed to take the time to “get’er done” Again I’m still at the lake with limited supplies there is no sentiment on the inside.
IMG_2177 
I brought three embossing folders and only oval dies, I used the tulip border folder and my Nellie Snellen plain ovals.
IMG_2178
Here is a close up of the bunny and his lemonade, I coloured the fish on the tube, the duckie and the lemonade with spica glitter pens.
IMG_2179
Again the semi finished inside, I only have the warm regards set with me and a grad sentiment as I am supposed to be finishing a couple of graduation cards again a broken record here.,……left coloured inks at home. We are heading back to home today but coming back tomorrow for the weekend.
Challenges I am entering this in are:
House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog ~~~splish=splash
Gruffies and Guests Anything goes with the option of Spring
Thanks for Stopping by today and I hope you have a creative Thursday.

9 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Awe how cute is this...at the lake oh yeah!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! I have been bitten by the House Mouse bug! I always enjoy seeing the inside of your cards too - I really should decorate mine as well. I only do that once in awhile but it really makes a big difference.

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is so cute and I like the way you've framed the image. Doesn't that cute little Hopper look comfy! Lx

Tracy said...

Your card is so sweet.
Such a cute image and love the added sparkle to the image.
Limited supplies or not, your cards are so so cute.

Sue said...

This stamp is one of my favs. Beautiful colors and design. Love how you finished the inside too.

Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, I love the way you have framed your sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a truly beautiful creation and many thanks for joining in our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests Challenge "Anything Goes With The Option of Spring" good luck and it would be lovely to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Jessi Fogan said...

SO utterly adorable! I love the perfectly embossed frame, and the glittery accents are just awesome :)

Lillian A said...

Ah, he looks positively relaxing on a hot day!! For limited supplies, you've done a fabulous job on this card. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining in on the HouseMouse splish-splash challenge.