Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Your Favourite Challenge ~~~~ Anything Goes!!!

This week the challenge theme at Clear it Out Tuesday is with the theme of Anything Goes and the stash item is also anything goes but let us know what your stash item is so we don't have to guess. The sponsor is Digital Delights. The image I chose is from Whoopsie Daisy an is absolutely adorable as is a lot the them sweet images.
Clear
This is a 5 X 5 square card as I wanted to use my doily die, I have a couple of stash items rhinestones and the patterned paper I put on the corners.  I coloured with my copics and and stickles to the ruffles on the dress..
IMG_2211
Close up of the sweet image
IMG_2212
The inside of the card since I craft at the cottage I didn’t have the sentiment there. I nee this for my baby card stash that is very low.
thanks for looking today and have a fabulous week.

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Barb! Love the adorable image!

Lynn's Place said...

OMGosh look at this he is absolutely cute cute cute...fab card tfs

Lindsey said...

She is definitely adorable, Barb -- what a sweet baby card!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
You coloured her up beautifully.
The doily is perfect for this card.