Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It’s Tuesday!! It’s a NEW Challenge!! Embossing…..

Dry embossing, wet embossing how about BOTH!!! Challenge #40 at Clear it Out Tuesday is to use some embossing on your creation.the Sponsor is from Stamp Art by Kathryne, I just love her super cute little girls they are fun to colour but she has so much more in her store
 IMG_2284.
Talk about clearing out that white lacy oval was kicking around in my scrap box for at least three weeks or more, so finally found a home for it. and it’s perfect.
IMG_2285
Close up of the embossing, I used the cherry blossom folder from Cuttle bug.
IMG_2286
showing you the happy Birthday I heat embossed with pewter
I hope you enjoyed my card today and thanks for stopping by, now dig out those folders or embossing powder you know you want to enter this great challenge.,

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

She is so so cute ya did a great job with this card...tfs

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Barb! That oval die cut is perfect with that cute image!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card and sweet image.
I love the detail in that oval die cut.

Jessi Fogan said...

Three weeks? Amateur, lol :)
This is adorable! Perfect for a little girl!