Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Challenge #169 at Shopping Our Stash is Who’s Who?

Looking for my Clear it Out post? just scroll down a bit and you will find it.
Shopping Our Stash  has a new challenge for you, it’s to use a picture of a person on your project or an image of a person. that shouldn’t be too difficult. I made an Anniversary card for my hubby and I used a Bugaboo Designs image, we have been married 54 years and I thought the sentiment was appropriate.
SOSS] ]
Sorry the light wasn’t really great when I took this outside.
IMG_2317
Now isn’t this the greatest sentiment for an anniversary, I thought so.  I used a rub on from my stash I have had them for two or three years and slowly using them, very slowly
Thanks for stopping by today and find some time to join us in using your stash and enter our challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

10 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

great job...this couple rocks LOL...tfs

Chris Dring said...

What's better than an anniversary card celebrating 54 years? An anniversary card celebrating 54 years featuring Gus & Stella! I just love this card Barb! Happy Anniversary again! ((hugs!))

Donna said...

Happy Happy Happy anniversary to you and Mr. H! 54 years! WOW!
Love the card! Great job! Love that Stella is in a dress and Gus is in his boxers LOL

Leslie Hanna said...

I love Stella and Gus!!!! And that sentiment is perfect. Super card!

54 years?!?! Wowza. Congratulations!

Chana Malkah said...

This is one of my favorite Bugaboo Images and Sentiment. every thing Great card. Every couple should be Stella and Gus. Happy Anniversary! Here's to 54 more!
Hugz
Chana Malkah

Tracy said...

Teehee, I love this card :)
The sentiment is hilarious

lauren bergold said...

HA!!! best sentiment EVER! this is awesome! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

You really couldn't pick a better sentiment than that for 54 years! lol! And in my head I picture the two of you looking just like Stella and Gus :)

Lindsey said...

You two look lovely here, Barb! ;) Definitely a great sentiment.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha! This is too funny! Love the image and fabulous sentiment! Great anniversary card, Barb!