Monday, November 10, 2014

Here Kitty Kitty~Challenge #99 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Welcome back to another great challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad the theme is Here Kitty, Kitty.  When I saw this image I fell in love with it, I knew it was a Birthday card for a cat loving friend. The sponsor for the two week challenge is Stitchy Bear/Barbara Jensen, head over there and have a look at what the outlet has to offer.
IMG_2426
Back to my favourite colours pink and gray, the patterned paper is from Wal-Mart and the sentiment is a one liner from Hero Arts, one of my first sentiment stamps. I purchased a lot of these one line stamps for all occasions. the shiny paper is from a long time ago from the dollar store.
IMG_2427
Inside of the finished card, even my stamp is on the back, only the envelope and stamp are required.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

When I saw Here, Kitty Kitty, I thought you were calling me LOL! Great card and fun challenge - I will have to play along with this one! Your papers are gorgeous! I have that Momenta paper pad too and also the Dollarama paper! We shop at the same stores!

Lynn's Place said...

This kitty is adorable...great card...tfs

Tracy said...

I just love this image…its so typical of a cat :)
Great card.

Jessi Fogan said...

cute cute cute! I do love a stretching kitty :)