Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Clear it Out Tuesday wants you to Clear it Out!!!

Challenge #72 at Clear it Out Tuesday is Clear it Out we want you to use 2 or more things from your hoarded stash. The sponsor for the challenge is one of my favourites, Lacy Sunshine. 
IMG_2782
I chose this super cute daisy flower pot image, I coloured with my copics and it’s my very first center step card.I found the tutorial HERE, at split coast stampers. My stash is the two butterflies and the 4 flowers, I bought a package of Bridal embellishments at least 4 years ago and I finally opened and used some.
IMG_2783
close up of the butterfly
IMG_2784
Here is a close up of the adorable little girl.
IMG_2785
The sentiment was put on the back of the card.
I would like to enter this in:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog Butterfly Kisses and springtime wishes.
Thanks for visiting today : and dig in to your stash and enter the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Excellent colouring on this, Barb! What a sweet card.

Jessi Fogan said...

Completely adorable, Barb! I love the fun fold :)

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Barb..gorgeous.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

Luv CHRISSYxx