Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Clear it Out Tuesday is celebrating Mother’s Day with Flowers

The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is to make a Mother’s Day project and the stash is Flowers. Our very own Laura is the sponsor for the challenge this week, $10 GC for the digi store of your choosing.  I know which one I would pick, what about you? Well in order to win you have to enter so head to the blog for the rules and check out the rest of the design team’s projects.
IMG_2839
The image I used is from Ching-Chou Kuik  I just love her images, there is also a Facebook fan page. I used my favourite colours, purple and pink. The frame was made with three copic markers and shiny paper. You cut two pieces of shiny paper the same size, one you put inside a large zip-lock baggie, (in the center and zip closed, then you take the alcohol markers and scribble all over the plastic bag, covering the piece that is inside the bag. then spritz with rubbing alcohol and put your other piece of shiny paper down on the “mess”  pick it off and let it dry.
IMG_2840
Close-up of the image.
IMG_2841
This shows how beautiful the technique is and I didn’t want to cover it up so just put the sentiment right on the oval off cut from the frame on the front.
I would like to enter this in:
Ching-Chou Kuik April Challenge
Thanks for visiting today and you know Mother’s Day will be coming up soon so get your Mother’s day images and flowers together and join the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This sounds like a fun technique and it turned out so pretty.
I fixed the link in my blog….thank you for letting me know :)

Lynn's Place said...

wow so pretty and your fave colors :) tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

I've never seen this technique but omg it's stunning! And I love that image!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Barbara, not sure whether you have seen the post of the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. You were the Random.org winner so you get to choose two images of your choice from the Etsy Store. Have a look at the post here:

http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

Best wishes, Kym, DT Leader