Saturday, April 4, 2015

J is for Just Kidding~~~Make a Funny Card

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a new challenge J is for Just Joking so we want you to make a funny project. You would think this would be easy peasy well not for me, I struggled got started, didn’t like it went back to the drawing-board, I know I have THREE AI stamps, I used one not long ago for a Birthday card and I know I just saw the others not long ago…I’m still sorting and organizing but I did manage to find one that appealed to me to use. The stamp I use is People from Art Impressions. So here is my funny card.
IMG_2797 
This set is called Celeste Set #4326 I coloured most of the image, glazed her glasses and wine glass then I paper pieced the sofa or couch if you are Canadian. Added a few rhinestones on the punched green cardstock.
IMG_2798
Here you can see the glaze on the wine glass and glasses.
IMG_2799
The inside of the card with a slightly snarky sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Sisterhood’s challenge don’t forget to head over to the main blog check out the rules and all the awesomely snarky inspiration the rest of the design team has for you to look at, then go dig out some funny images and make a funny card!!

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! just bought this image myself... The possibilities for a snarky quip or two are endless, Jo x

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That card suits my sorority to a T. Awesome.

Donna said...

He he he that is awesome Barb! I love the paper pieced chesterfield (thought I'd throw that in there in addition to couch and sofa).

Michelle N. said...

I totally cracked up when I read the sentiment inside! Great card-love that image!

Lindsey said...

This is great, Barbara! You did an amazing job paper-piecing the chesterfield ;) around her. And of course the Glossy Accents are perfect.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Amazing work! You don't look like you had a rough start. I think she is gorgeously colored and I love how her wine glass turned out. I bet she is drinking Malbec.

Tracy said...

I am surprised you had trouble with this card, you are the best with these images and sentiments :)

Lynn's Place said...

Just to funny ...great card...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! You'd never guess you struggled with it - it's perfect :)

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome card and sentiment! Love the stamp!