Saturday, May 16, 2015

Challenge Time!!! ~~~ C is for Cake at SoSS

It’s Saturday and the start of our 24th of May long weekend,in Canada  WooHoo. Do you have plans for your long weekend? We are heading to the cottage to open it up and since our weather has been so unpredictable we are a little late in getting  it done.  It’s also challenge time at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, for this two week challenge we want to see CAKES, lots of cakes, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, graduation cakes, Father’s/Mother’s day cakes and I’m sure there are lots more to choose from. Here is what I finally decided to make…..it’s a birthday cake!!
IMG_2883
I used a super cute house mouse stamp Poppin good Birthday with Mudpie and Muzzy. You can find House Mouse designs if you click HERE.
IMG_2884
Close up of the image
IMG_2885
Inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can find some time to join in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the C is for Cake challenge.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute Barb! Love that the house mouses are making popcorn over the candles LOL
I'm still waiting to see your bondage based house mouse card LMBO
Loves ya mucho xxoo
Have fun at the cottage!!

Lindsey said...

I don't think I knew that each mouse had a name! I do love this image and how you've coloured it. Terrific card!

Chris Dring said...

I love how they are popping corn over the birthday cake! So stinkin adorable! What a fabulous card! Have fun at the cottage!

Jessi Fogan said...

Seriously that image couldn't be cuter! And the inside sentiment is so true. Awesomesauce all over :)

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the sentiment! House Mouses, popcorn, and I'm assuming a cheesecake, make very special birthday card!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job. I can't color those tiny images. Well done.

Lynn's Place said...

the mice rock as usual and the whole card is awesome...tfs