Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Saturday and just in time for a NEW Challenge

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a new challenge it’s #33 Monochromatic Mama. We would like you to make a monochromatic Mother’s Day card, Description: Monochrome describes paintings, drawings, design, or photographs in one color or shades of one color.
IMG_2857
My favourite colour is Purple, all shades of purple so I did my monochromatic card in shades of purple. The base is Dark purple later that I stamped is wisteria wonder I used Versa fine purple to ink up the Flora background stamp (retired) from Stampin’up. I stamped the sentiment (also SU) on the wisteria wonder with the purple ink and layered it on a Concord grape fancy label die.
IMG_2858
Close-up of the sentiment.
IMG_2859
Close up of the background image.
Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the SoSS blog and look up the rules and while you are there see what the design team has made.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty Barb! Love all the purples (our fave colour!!)
Most excellent monochromatic card!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
That paper is lovely and that stamp is beautiful.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Beautiful color choice an background stamp

Karen Schroeder said...

Gorgeous card! Love purple too!

Lynn's Place said...

Beautiful card any mother would love this...tfs

Carol L said...

Very pretty card for a special mother's day! I love that background stamp!

Jessi Fogan said...

So elegant! I just love it! And wow I'm so far behind!