Friday, May 29, 2015

Week 2 of Challenge #112 Black and White continues

The Cheerful Stamp Pad and Lunagirls Moonbeams have joined forces to bring you a Black and White Challenge. Please check out the projects at both blogs and enter your B&W project at both blogs. For the second week of the challenge I have used the same Flower Line Art page as on it was a tall and narrow poppy, my favourite flower and I had just the design in mind for it.  See what I have done for this week.
IMG_2895
I love this center step card as it is an A2 card 4 1/4 X 5 1/’2 You can adjust the size of the center by making the side pieces a bit narrower. The dies I used are Spellbinder fancy labels and Memory Box Latchette border.
IMG_2896
Close up of the poppy
Thanks for visiting today and have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful card, Barbara. Vee xx

Jessi Fogan said...

This is so elegant! I love the fold & the gorgeous poppy