Friday, July 24, 2015

Hearts and Flowers challenge continues at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Happy Friday and welcome back to the second week of the  Hearts and Flowers challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.  The sponsor is Floppy Latte at Stitchy Bear Outlet, check out the fabulous digis they have to offer as well as many other artists. The digi I used is called Shaded Flower and I printed it fairly large and fussy cut it out after I coloured with copics.


I decided I needed to get out of the pink/blue/turquoise rut and I used yellow, now it's not one of my go to colours but I am so pleased as to how nice it turned out.  After colouring the image I fussy cut it out and added it to the daffodil delight base that is covered with a lattice die cut from Couture Creations.  


The "tied together" die cut is in champagne stardream paper and this shows the tiny heart and
 Happy Birthday die cut.


Not a good picture as I was fighting the ambitious breeze.

Challenges I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

Terstamper said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love the lattice die. I saw another one on their site that was also pretty.

Ter ;)

Alison said...

This is lovely, Barb. That big flower is so effective and the lattice die is fab. Thank you for joining in our No Patterned Papers challenge at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card :)
Gorgeous lattice die cut and that flower is beautiful.

ike said...

Fabulous - gorgeous colour and I love the lattice backing :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Jessi Fogan said...

I can hear you muttering at the breeze, lol!
I love the yellow - not one of my go-to colours either but it always makes me happy :)

Jan said...

This is great TFS with us at FNF xx Jan