Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Challenge at SoSS ~~~ S is for Shaker!!

Welcome to a new Saturday challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ S is for Shaker.  Have you ever made a shaker card? if not there are oodles of tutorials on them so go find one or if you have ventured to the "adventurous" side already pick your favourite and let's see some shake, shake shaker cards.  As you know I spend a lot of time at the cottage and if I ever bring everything I need to make a card it will be a miracle, I even make lists and miss some things,  I have had these dies and stamp set since last fall and finally had a chance to used them.


I finally used some sequins, wasn't sure about putting then around the image but it looks OK, I have been so sequin challenged, I really haven't a clue working with them. 


Finished inside.

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my Shaker card. Now it's time for you to tackle a shaker card too.

12 comments:

Donna said...

Fab shaker card Barb! I love the star shape and you rocked the sequins!

Terstamper said...

Very pretty Barb!

Ter ;)

Karen Schroeder said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the shaker star...great sequins colors!

Lindsey said...

I think the outside sequins totally work to bring the whole design together. :) It's a beautiful card, Barb — and to think you can make cards like this without your full range of supplies! Glad you joined in at my *other* challenge, too! ;)

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card - great for both challenges! So glad you linked-up with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card!!!!
Who doesn't love a shaker card, they are just too fun :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there, Barb! I don't think you are sequin challenged at all! What a beautiful shaker card - I enjoy making these myself and I think it's time for me to make anothe one! I admire the star shape - you didn't attempt an easy one at all! I love your placement of sequins around the shaker as well!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I am sequin challenged too. I think yours look great and I like them on the outside of the card. Mostly I find you a brave soul to put that shaker shape together!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job, and awesome that you were able to make that at the cottage.

Lynne Mizera said...

Wonderful Wonderful Creation Barb! I love the sequins and the Star... because YOU are a STAR!

Chris Dring said...

Love your shaker card, Barb! Taking on a star shape was very brave, but you pulled it off effortlessly! Loving the sequins on the outside also. They remind me of falling snow, which works perfectly with your Christmas theme!

Jessi Fogan said...

Me too with sequins...I've used them but they don't seem to appreciate the glues I've tried with them and like to pop off. Buggers. I love the star shaped shaker - MUST give that a try!