Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 2 of Challenge #118 ~~ Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday!!! another week has gone by and The Cheerful Stamp Pad is still celebrating Birthdays for challenge #118.  Little Blue Button Stamps is the sponsor for this challenge and we were given some really cute images,  I went to the store and found some freebies, the one I used is the July free image and was so excited as it is a fabulous image for a girl friend.


As you see I'm doing all my crafting at the lake and I use what every I have brought and I always hope I have the "right stuff" I love this frame it has 4 parts to it and you cut them all at once which leaves leftovers for other projects. Besides the frame there is a rectangle with an oval cut out of it and a small oval and when you see the inside of the card, a very narrow frame.  I love lime green and blue together so coloured the girls with copics and put them in the frame.


Now doesn't that thin frame look awesome around the sentiment, it's very flimsy and a chore to glue it in place but so worth the effort. 

Thanks for checking out my blog today, don't forget you have until Thursday to enter your project at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Super cute card! Great image and love how you colored it, Barb! And I agree, that is an awesome die set!

Tracy said...

Great card and a great image…I was on Little Blue Button's design team when she first started out…such fun images.
I too love blue and green together.
One thing with using only what you brought to camp with you, is it is a fun challenge :)