Saturday, October 17, 2015

It's Saturday!!! Time for a New Challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

For the second year of challenges  the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers brings you H is for Pink Halloween. We had so much fun last year with the challenge we knew we had to do it again.  I got a super cute Halloween sweetie from That Craft Place Ltd. coloured her in dark grey and pink. Let's not delay any longer ~~ here is my card for the challenge.


As you see I'm home from the cottage, no outside pictures, (insert sad face) It was way too windy to try taking a picture outside anyway. I stamped the patterned paper with versamark watermark and embossed it in black, although you can't really see it well it is bare trees with owls on it, since my craft supplies are in boxes I am not sure the company but got it last year in a clearance bin at the Butterfly Moon. I fussy cut the image, made a frame with the decorative oval and regular oval, layered on pink and mounted it on a black base.


Close up of the super sweet image, and you can see the patterned paper.


As usual I haven't located the one and only Halloween sentiment I have so this is still blank.

I would like to enter this in:



Thanks for visiting today and get your Halloween stamps out and pair it with pink and enter our Pink Halloween challenge ~~ you know you want to.



6 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! Love that wee witch! Pink Halloween is a fun challenge isn't it??

Chris Dring said...

Love your card, Barb! That is such a cute witch and your embossed background paper is fabbo!

Tracy said...

Such a cute yet sassy witch :)
Love the black and pink colour combo as well as the embossed background.

Rae Ann said...

Love her in the open frame and it was such a great idea to stamp on the patterned paper.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Witches, Ghouls and Goblins challenge.

Jane Willis said...

Cute and spooky at the same time - brilliant. And I'm glad it's not just me who loses their only one of things
Jane

Lindsey said...

Love this — your colouring is awesome and the embossing on the background is perfect.