Saturday, November 28, 2015

N is for Naughty Christmas Card ~~ At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

We are rockin' this challenge and hope you do too!!! Head over to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog and check out what the rest of the team have  created for the challenge. This was a no-brainer for me I knew I would use my Dolly Mama Christmas stamp, it is a slightly larger stamp and made it 4 1/4 X 6 inches, most of the dolly mama stamps I have are fairly tall, it does limit the lay-out of the card but I used the sketch at Catch The Bug, Stella says Sketch.  So here it is!!!


I added a few black rhinestones


Close up of the sentiment 


I finished the inside with a simple Merry Christmas die cut (hiding on my desk) and a fir tree that was also kicking around on my desk, wow two scraps less on my desk.

I want to enter this in 

Thanks for spending some time here today and dig out those naughty stamps and create something for us at SoSS.


8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha! Fun card, Barb! I like the inside too!

Chris Dring said...

I only have one Dolly Mama stamp (somewhere. I don't even think I used it yet) I LOVE this one and how you used that sketch! Fabulous card!

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb! Love the layout of the card and your colouring!

Michelle N. said...

What a great image, great card!

Lindsey said...

Love this, Barb! And it's so true... it would be so much easier to please Santa if he'd just set down some parameters. :D

Jessi Fogan said...

lol this is perfect!! Love the Dolly Mamas, they are always spot-on :)

Tracy said...

Love the edginess to this image!!
Fun card

Jane Willis said...

Oh, I miss that stamp soooo much - I used to have it and made the mistake of lending it to somebody I didn't know very well on a forum. Cue for that person to leave the forum, with no forwarding contact details :(
Jane