Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas and the Crooked Stamper Sketch #11

I found a piece of patterned paper that just begged to be used and I remembered the current sketch at The Crooked Stamper and it was perfect to showcase the lovely paper.  Since this is a very quick post I will get on with the picture.


This is a very easy, quick card. I stamped the sentiment in red versafine and clear embossed then layered it on a scrap of scalloped gold foil paper, then added 4 rhinestones.

I would like to enter this in:

The Crooked Stamper Sketch #11 (I flipped the sketch)



Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

It's so pretty! And yes, a perfectly simple card to make.

Thanks for playing my sketch challenge!

Tracy said...

Great card for this sketch :)
I actually think I have this same paper in my stash

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, that *is* gorgeous paper! Great take on the sketch! I find sketches tough but you've nailed this one! And I do love a quick card!

Sybrina K said...

Great interpretation of the sketch... and gorgeous paper!