Saturday, December 12, 2015

X is for X-mas at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper ~~ it's a Month Long Challenge

This is the last challenge for the Sisterhood fir 2015, the first challenge of 2016 will be January 5th.  We want to see those Christmas cards so the challenge is X is for X-mas. I am still frantically making Christmas cards, although I don't mail out a lot. So here is my latest card.


I have had this snow globe die for a couple of years and finally used it, The snow globe, deer, trees and snowflakes are from Impression Obsession the Noel is from Elizabeth Craft Design.



Close up of the scene.


Finished inside with a lovely Hero Arts sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember this challenge is for 4 weeks I hope you will join us for the challenge. Don't forget to look up the rules on the SoSS blog and see what the others have made.

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love snow globes! This is gorgeous! I like the deer scene inside the snow globe!

Donna said...

These cards with those die cuts are so beautiful Barb! You've done an amazing job with them. I think this snow globe one might be my favourite so far!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Cards are way more fun to make than to write in and mail, aren't they?

Chris Dring said...

Barb! This card is stunning! LOVE that snow globe die and the pretty scene you created inside it!

Tracy said...

Such a lovely card.
This is such a fun die cut and can be used many different ways.
I do love how you used the deer, so sweet.