Saturday, December 26, 2015

X is for Xmas (Christmas) continues ~~ at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

It's Boxing Day and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (for those who celebrate)  All the hub-bub is done, everyone is sitting around today moaning on how much they ate for dinner last night, or if you are my Hubby, he is munching on the chocolate he found in his stocking. The Sisterhood is having a nice break for the holidays and will be back with a NEW challenge on January 9, 2016.  Here is my second card for the challenge.


Monica is hanging around in the Holly 


The stamp is Chin Up with Monica from House Mouse Designs 
Here is a close up of the berries I covered with paper glaze.


Finished inside of the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I will see you again in the New Year!!


3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like this adorable stamp! Sweet card! I like how you glossed up the berries! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, Barb! I hope you have a great day today!

Tracy said...

We were invited out for Boxing day dinner as well…3 nights out for turkey dinner, that I didn't have to cook, yeah!!!
Such a cute card, love the house mouse stamps and I really like the added glaze to the holly berries :)

Chris Dring said...

Happy belated Boxing Day to you! Your card is just so adorable! LOVE that HM image and how you colored her! So cute!