Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #55 ~ L is for Legend

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have a NEW AWESOME challenge for you this fortnight, L is for Legends so we want to see Mythical, Magical Creatures. Isn't this a fabulous idea. I knew immediately what I wanted to do for the challenge and it is called Darkling by Janna Prosvirina, I received it when her digis were on Sweet Pea, I miss that site.  Here is my Mythical/Magical creature.


This was coloured with a mixture of copics and Spectrum noir, the background is chalked and much, much more colourful IRL. I added the spider web (bought a pack last October) the patterned paper is from a Bo Bunny Halloween pack.


As I only used half the spider web I used the other half on the inside. Not know what or who I will use this card for I have left off the sentiment.

Thanks for checking my blog today and let's see your L is for Legend project, you have until April 1st at 11.59 p.m. to enter. 

6 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh super awesome card Barb! I love the image, the paper and the spiderweb! Great idea to use half on the inside as well!

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous! Beautifully coloured, and the spider web adds such an interesting element! Great thinking not to just relegate it to the Halloween stash.

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning.
I Love that image and how you coloured her up.
I am sure any one who receives your beautiful card will treasure it.

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card and great use of the spider web - I'm sure I'd not have thought of saving the half that would have been hidden by the image, I'd have just stuck the whole thing down and then not had the other half to play with.
Jane

Chris Dring said...

Yep, I was thinking Halloween card also. ☺ This is just so pretty, Barb!

Barbara Godden said...

Might just be a Birthday card for my daughter, since it's something she liked.