Saturday, April 30, 2016

Guess What Time it is!! It's Challenge Time!! Q is for Quilts (paper piecing)

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a challenge for you.....Q is for Quilts which means do some paper piecing, if it makes a quilt, awesome. I went with the plain paper piecing, so much fun fussy cutting the image....NOT, but here it is.


Well I had an image all picked out and when it came time to create it was MIA so I went with my second choice. I paper pieced the couch or sofa, The image is from Art Impressions (gotta love the girlfriends) coloured it with copics and added flowers and the sentiment.


Finished the inside with a bit of humour or maybe reality lol.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will have some fun with this challenge, head over to the main blog check out the rules and what the other design team members has done for the challenge.

8 comments:

Lynne Mizera said...

Oh Barbara... I already loved your card and then I read the inside!!! I am still snorting and laughing! I NEED THAT STAMP! Wonderful, wonderful job on this one Sistaaah!

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! I love this stamp too, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! I love this stamp too, Jo x

Lindsey said...

LOL, couch or sofa... or chesterfield! This is an excellent job of paper-piecing, and of course I love the sentiments, inside and out.

Tracy said...

I do love this card and can totally get the humour…as I am getting to an age where I understand it, lol.
Great paper piecing and I too am not a lover of paper piecing :)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I like paper piecing if the shapes are simple to cut out. Wait, here's to the dies that go with stamps! Your card looks fabulous though! I need to start collecting some of these AI stamps, they're so much fun!

Jane Willis said...

Hilarious - I'm at the age where I identify with it, especially the lots of glasses part
Jane

Donna said...

Fab paper piecing Barb! And I adore the sentiments!!