Saturday, April 2, 2016

It's Saturday!!! Time for a NEW Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

We're back.......the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is back with a new challenge......J is for Joke. Easy Peasy, we do love our funny, snarky cards and want to see what you create.  Don't you love it when things fall into place? Well I do and last week a friend asked me to make a birthday card for her daughter and she kind of wanted a funny card and could I put a school bus on it....to me I thought "aha a challenge" So here is the funny card I made for the challenge and my friend.


There is nothing funnier than the Art Impressions "Girlfriends" for the school bus and background paper I checked out Pinterest and they were both pre-coloured. Bonus! The image was fussy cut and popped up on a wobbler, sentiments were computer generated.


Close up of the word bubble.


I found the verse at my favourite site Verses 4 cards and fussy cut the three buses for the inside.

Don't forget the Snark Off check out this post at SoSS.

Thanks for visiting today and let's see those Funny project for J is for Joke.


7 comments:

Donna said...

He he he great card Barb! Love the school bus lady!!

Lindsey said...

Perfect! Love the snark and way you've personalized this.

Susan said...

super cute with the bus, but it is that AI woman that steals the show! Creating your own sentiment makes it even more special.

Jane Willis said...

Love it! That scary bus lady is hilarious
Jane

DonnaMundinger said...

No wonder I always LOATHED the bus! LOL Fabulous! xxD

Karen Schroeder said...

I have always felt immense respect for bus drivers. I don't know how they do it! Always love AI ladies and this one is perfect for yelling at the kids. Awesome card!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I think most bus drivers must be deaf. I couldn't do that job. The lady is fantastic and those little buses on the pp are cute!