Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Whole Lot of Shakin' Going On.........

I'm really late this week with my Christmas card for my holiday stash, I still have one or two more to keep up with what I planned. The Jingle Belles have a challenge that is really fun, I had so many plans but only one emerged so far, so I went the easy way and made a shaker card since the challenge is Shake, Rattle and Roll which is to make an interactive card. Along the way to this challenge I saw a new to me challenge blog, ABC Christmas Challenge and this week it is J is for Jewels so I added a few. So here is my shaker card.


Cute snowman stamp is from Inkadinkadoo, paper from Bo Bunny and the shaker card pouch (I sort of cheated) is from Impression Obsession, I have had them for a long, long time and it's the first one I have used out of the package, 9 more to go.


Close up of the image, the beads are from the dollar store.


Finished the inside with a scrap of patterned paper and a sentiment from Stampabilities.

I would like to enter this in:
Jingle Belles Rock - Shake, Rattle and Roll 

ABC Christmas challenge - J is for Jewels

Thanks for visiting today and come back again soon, I'm hoping to get one more done for my stash.


7 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh how cute! I love the colors, and of course the snowman! :)

SmilynStef said...

Love those pretty beads ... so glad you joined us as we Shake, Rattle & Roll at Jingle Belles.

Sybrina K said...

Barbara, What a sweet shaker card! So glad you joined in the interactive fun at Jingle Belles. :)

Lindsey said...

Perhaps if I had shaker pouches like those, I would _like_ making shaker cards! This is a sweet Christmas card.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Barbara, I love shakers and this is absolutely adorable :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

lauren bergold said...

you say "cheated" i say "were smart enough to buy a product that makes shaker cards EASY" lol!!! pretty sure i need some of those pre-made shaker pouch thingies! thanks for coming along to "shake, rattle and roll" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Dorte said...

Such a cute shaker snowman card. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x