Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #62 O is for Outerspace~~~

WooHoo it's Saturday!!! Time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ O is for Outerspace.  This theme isn't one of my strongest and boy I thought, and thought and thought and couldn't think of what to do, then I remembered I had saved an image on pinterest and I had a star stencil I had never used. Well my first attempt was a disaster, I thought I could emboss the stars with some glow in the dark embossing powder, well the stars were not pretty and I'm still not sure if it glows in the dark, so with my last 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 piece of night of navy I used texture paste on the stencil and before it dried I added some glitter. Since it's my first using of texture paste please don't look too close at my card. lol.



I coloured Yoda and fussy cut him out, he is standing on the earth, I also printed a Yoda quote to use.


Close up of Yoda, the laser is covered with crystal effects.


The Yoda Quote


Thanks for stopping by and head over to the SoSS blog check out the rules and see what the rest of the design team have made for the outerspace challenge. 


6 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job on the card. I know a few people that would love this. Love the Yoda.

Chris Dring said...

This is all kinds of fabulous, Barb! Love your starry background and OMG! Yoda!!!

Tracy said...

Your stars look pretty prefect to me :)
Cute card and know of a few star wars lovers that would really love this card :)

Donna said...

Fab job on the Star Wars theme there sistah!
The stars are perfect!
You FUSSY CUT that Yoda???
Love the glossy light sabre!

Majo said...

So funny ♥

Lindsey said...

Love this Yoda I do! Fabulous the texture paste stars look. An excellent outer space card this is!