Monday, August 29, 2016

Graduation Hedgie

This is the week we have been waiting for NBUS #7 at djardkreations, I have lots of Never Been Used Schtuff, and I had to remove this one from it's plastic wrap to use it and it's from a Cuttlebug embossing folder Asian package hmm about 5 years old, and I think there are a few more in the package I haven't used too. Here is my creation.


The stamp I used is from Penny Black, I stamped, coloured and fussy cut it out and mounted it on a wobble, if I could figure out how to use my video on the camera I could show you how it worked. I found the congratulations paper on Pinterest and printed it on blue cardstock and use a stitched oval from Impression Obsessions.


Sentiment was computer generated from Verses for Cards.

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Soooo cute, Barb! I love that he's on an action wobble! This is an adorable card! Love everything about it! It's so fun to use NBUS isn't it!

Darnell said...

A wobbly hedgie????????? Oh, Barb, this is the best graduation card EVER!!! I love the e/f and how you've used the congratulations text inside the oval as a background! Excellent outside and in!! Thank you so much for this dedicated post and your kind words! And, of course, thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Enjoy your day!! Big hugs, Darnell