Saturday, November 26, 2016

Challenge #73 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is ~~~ U.F.O.

At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers the challenge is U.F.O. ~~ no not flying saucers or aliens we want you to use an Un-finished Object on your project. You know the background that just wasn't what you wanted, the image you stamped then decided to go another way with your project. Anything that is unfinished from your "ufo pile". Now mine is easy as I always have something in my ufo pile. A couple of weeks ago Shopping Our Stash had a challenge to use a house/home/any building  and I made a card with a winter house but it didn't photograph well so I stamped another house to use but was really short on time so managed to get a better picture of it, you can see it Here. So I set my second house aside and when the challenge came up I knew what my UFO was going to be.


The stamp is from Impression Obsession, I have had it for  a long time I layered it on a gold diecut then on green, the woodgrain layer is the off cut from cutting a window.


Here is a close up and the kitty I coloured grey, for the snow I used white opal liquid pearls.


Finished inside 

Thanks for joining me on this last Saturday in November and head over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the design team have found in their U.F.O pile.



7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely festive scene, Barb! Jo x

Donna said...

Barb, this is soooo beautiful!!!

Chris Dring said...

OMGee Barb! This is so pretty!

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous! That little cat on the sleigh totally nails it for me
Jane

Lindsey said...

Such a fine UFO — so glad it gets to be finished and shown off!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
I like the dimension you used to make the snow all shimmery

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And I see a kitty! Yay! I wish I had a UFO like this! My UFOs are all crap, which is why they have remained unfinished!