Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Turtle Story

Hello again, I can go a whole week and not post then I have three in less than two days but I just had to show you the Birthday card I made for my great grandson for his 8th birthday on Tuesday. Here is the card......

I saw a tutorial on Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie for this card I don't think I have used my envelope punch board in two years and this gave it a work out, also the embossing folder had never been  out of it's package, score #2 my biggest problem was the turtle head but I found an ornament die that worked perfect, it too had never been used, now on with my story.

Katie my granddaughter in law is expecting a baby (we are excited) she went for an ultrasound and was hoping to find out boy or girl, the baby didn't co-operate but William said he didn't care what it was as long as it was a TURTLE.  I knew then I just had to make a turtle card.


finished with a favourite sentiment.


While I had the envelope punch-board out I made the envelope  and added his name to the front.

Thanks for looking today have a wonderful rest of the week.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG Barbara, this is so cute and creative! Ooh, a great-grand-turtle on the way... you must be very proud :)

Lindsey said...

Turtle it is! :P What a great card for your little guy.