Saturday, June 10, 2017

It's Saturday!!! Time for a New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #86 ~~ D is for Drunk!!! It's just what is seems...anything to do with alcohol. Of course I went with a favourite  Bugaboo imbiber...Stella!!! and here she is in all her glory!!!


Now what is great about Stella....she has her own sketch challenge and I used it for this card.  I used some wide washi tape I found at the local dollar store, two I put on white the third I used teal cardstock, the background is from a paper stack from Walmart.


I used some Plaid paper glaze on the glass and glasses.


Believe it or not I found the sentiment on Verses4Cards under Inspiration (drinking sayings)
So there finally is some snark!!!

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the main blog and see what the rest of the design team have made for the challenge....you won't be disappointed.



8 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Stella!!
She's an awesome old bird!
Fab job sistah!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hate to say Stella sort of looks like she s**t those olives. LOL LOVE the sentiment, too. I have nasty thoughts about that, but I think I'll keep them to myself. ;D xxD

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha! This is excellent! Jo x

Lynne Mizera said...

HA!HA!HA!... Gasping for air, Giggle, SNORT... Wheeeeeze! (That's me trying to catch my breath after a great big belly laugh!) GREAT CARD SISTAAAH... I immediately loved the image of a bath in a martini glass, but THAT sentiment... grin.. LOVE IT!

Lindsey said...

Genius way to use this washi tape, and such a fun card!!!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

This card tells my biography during my youth. Great work!

mulberry station said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE that sentiment, lol, its perfect! Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT