Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What's Your Favourite Season? That's Challenge #318 at Shopping Our Stash!!!

Shopping Our Stash challenge #318 What's your favourite season?  Now I like all seasons but I picked Spring because the first flowers of the year are PURPLE, crocus and lilacs which I love.  For my card I use an image I had in my stash, already coloured and cut with an oval, and even though I love to hoard blingy things I used some on my card.


It was getting a bit late in the day to be photographing so you will see shadows. I used some Eyelet Outlet narrow glitter washi tape, and some clear blingy sworls also from the eyelet outlet. And I used my favourite colour of cardstock which was already cut in my "file"


Although I had finished the front of the card last weekend I left the inside for when we came back to the cottage and after getting the sentiment all lined up and stamped I realized I had used a Holiday sentiment, so back to the scrap file and layered the Birthday sentiment on another layer of purple.  I think my mind was on the Jingle Belles Rock challenge I want to enter before Wednesday.

Well there you have it another episode of what can go wrong today!!

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and  let`s see what season is your favourite, don`t forget to head over to the Main challenge blog, check the rules and see what seasons the rest of the design team love.

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

hehehe... i'm glad somebody else besides me also picked spring! (& for the same reason, i'm holding out for some PINK leaves in fall before i'd be willing to switch, lol!) this is gloriously lovely and of course the skinny glitter washi is the PERFECT finishing touch!!! <3

Mimi said...

Hey, you! Cute spring card... and purple is definitely a spring color! That thin glitter washi looks terrific-- in fact, the whole thing is fab, inside and out.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Barbara, I love the House Mouse critters and this card is just over the top adorable!!
Love the colors!!! and the bling of the washi tape.
Fabulous finished inside too.
Hugs,
Maria.

Bunny said...

I have had a starring role in the "what could go wrong today". Yikes! We've probably all done that. Your card is cute. Lovely colors and beautifully fussy cut. This is a nice stamp. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the image is adorable and I love the oval and glitter tape, very sparkly and fabulous!! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
luv
Lols x x x