Sunday, October 15, 2017

It's that time of Year again ~~ Pink Christmas at the Jingle Belles

I love this challenge!!! I love pink Christmas cards!!! I love that each one I make Lauren and Stephanie donate $2 per card posted that's $4 for each of your pink Christmas cards you post WOW,
Last year I squeezed in 6 cards and hope to match or exceed my count this year. My first card I made for Lauren since she tells me I have to do all the colouring and she will do the collage work!!!

M
A very CAS card just the beautiful poinsettia digi from Stitchy Bear (but I am not sure of the creator) I used three shades of pink RV00.RV21 & RV23 two shades of green G21 & G67 
Merry Christmas is an Impression Obsession die.


Close up (but don't look too close)


Finished the inside with a Stampabilities Christmas sentiment (2005) (the stamp company is no longer around)  

Of course I'm entering this in:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Pink Christmas


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will join in the Pink Christmas fun at the Jingle Belles Rock



2 comments:

Rodney said...

Your coloring is amazing ... and those poinsettias are perfection in pink ... so glad you helped us celebrate our ♥ Pink Christmas... for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

yes i am even more jealous of this now that i can see it on the big computer, tho frankly it was already pretty flippin awesome on my phone! ps: poinsettias should ALWAYS be pink!!! Thanks very much for helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Fund at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥